Our client is Europe’s leading omni-channel vendor of photographic and video equipment, catering to enthusiasts and professionals alike. Operating in the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Poland they sell a huge range of products via online stores and 38 physical shops staffed by industry experts.
Our client’s group is continuing its impressive growth story. Following groups strategy, growth comes from organic, strategic projects, and new acquisitions. Our client expects a significant increase in number of group companies in the upcoming years. To support and accelerate this growth story, the M&A & Integrations team was created.
The M&A & Integrations team drives groups wide growth by identifying exciting acquisition opportunities, leading the post-acquisition integration, as well as strategic projects in the group. The team also constantly shares best practices across the group to further elevate the potentials of the Europe-wide platform. The team reports directly to the CEO of the group and is dedicated to shape the future of our client’s group.
Due to strong growth, our client is strengthening pan-European team and therefore looking for an
Operations Manager (M&A & Integrations Team)
(Remote or on-site in Gdańsk)
Your main task is – alongside the CEO of one of the group’s companies – to work out and implement a comprehensive roadmap to sustainably contribute to the group growth story. This role comprises strategic and delivery elements, as well as the opportunity to support/lead on various key projects from the analysis to the final implementation – if required also as an interim manager. Those projects include building up a market leading 2nd-hand business, driving local M&A track and post-merger integration, as well as continuing to develop the Eastern European hub for our client.
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or higher) in business administration, finance, engineering or similar;
- 3 – 6 yrs. of professional experience, ideally a mixture of consulting background and industry experience;
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented personality, well developed sense of responsibility and strong teamwork ethic;
- “Hands-on”, communicative, and entrepreneurial personality;
- High degree of initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent approach to work;
- Fluent in English and Polish, further language skills welcome (e.g. Germany or French);
- Excellent computer skills (esp. Excel);
- Travel: Mix between remote work and on-site work;
- Workplace: Any location in Poland remotely or office based (Gdańsk).
Our client offers:
- Central part in the highly dynamic growth story of the Group;
- Opportunities to develop new skills as well as a person;
- Learn key knowledge from a leading European omni-channel retailer;
- Flat hierarchy with direct collaboration with the C-Level;
- Career opportunity to become a manager in one of the companies in the group;
- High degree of independency to structure the own work, implement ideas, and achieve real impact for the group;
- An attractive and performance orientated package.
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.