General Terms and Conditions for providing electronic services on websites:
https://amberstone.pl, https://join.amberstone.pl, https://fteam.pl, https://it-simplicity.pl, https://blueamber.com.pl
- Business Form – an interactive form available on the Websites at the following addresses: https://amberstone.pl, https://join.amberstone.pl, https://fteam.pl, https://it-simplicity.pl, https://blueamber.com.pl, and in the “Contact” tab of each of these Websites, which enables the User to contact the Service Provider in order to establish a business relationship.
- Recruitment Form – an interactive form available on the Websites at the following addresses: https://amberstone.pl, https://join.amberstone.pl, https://fteam.pl, https://it-simplicity.pl, https://blueamber.com.pl, and in the “Contact” tab on each of these Websites that enables the User to apply for specific Job Offers..
- Applicant Database Registration Form – an interactive form available on the Websites at the following addresseshttps://amberstone.pl, https://join.amberstone.pl, https://fteam.pl, https://it-simplicity.pl, https://blueamber.com.pl, and in the “Contact” tab on each of these Websites that enables the User to send Application Documents that will be the basis for the Service Provider to provide the Service consisting in notifying the User about Job offers.
- Database of Applicants – a database containing data of Users who agreed to record their personal data in the database of job applicants maintained by the Service Provider in order to present them Job Offers matching their qualifications in the future.
- Job Offers – employment offers submitted by the Client (including employment based on civil law contracts) for positions within the Client’s own structure, for which the Service Provider is searching for candidates.
- Client – an entity for which the Service Provider provides recruitment services.
- General Terms and Conditions, GTC – the present General Terms and Conditions.
- Application documents – CV, cover letter, and other documents submitted to the Service Provider by the User in response to the Job Offer presented on the Website (or to express their will to be entered in the database of applicants maintained by the Service Provider). In the event of any changes to the information contained in the Application Documents (e.g. change to contact data, education level, etc.), the Service Provider will only use the latest data.
- Website – websites maintained by the Service Provider at the following addresses: https://amberstone.pl, https://join.amberstone.pl, https://fteam.pl, https://it-simplicity.pl, https://blueamber.com.pl
- Job Offer Notification Service – an electronic service provided by the Service Provider to Users who declared their wish to receive Job Offers that match their interests and qualifications, specified based on the Application Documents submitted via the Applicant Database Registration Form.
- Service Provider – Amberstone Associates Sp. z o.o., with its registered seat in Warsaw, pl. Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 1, 00-057 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by District Court for the Capital City. Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Business Division of the National Court Register, under No. KRS: 0000419720, Taxpayer’s Identification Number NIP: 5252530912, REGON:146116270, initial capital paid up in full: PLN 120 000.00
- User – any person who visits the Website or uses one or more of the services or functionalities described herein.
2. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- These General Terms and Conditions specify the terms and conditions of providing the services by the Service Provider, in particular the terms and conditions of using the Website by Users.
- Insofar these Terms and Conditions regulate the provision of electronic services, they are the terms and conditions as defined in Art. 8 of the Act of July 18 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means
- Each User is obliged to read these General Terms and Conditions before starting to use the Website and to comply with their provisions.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- The aim of the Website is to present Job Offers and to search for persons who are interested in employment (including employment based on civil law contracts).
- These General Terms and Conditions specify the type and scope of services provided by electronic means on the Website.
- The User may use the Website provided that their ICT system meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 pixels.
- The recommended minimum screen resolution for display is 1280 x 720 pixels.
- The use of the Website is free of charge.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in compliance with the law and good practices and to respect the personal rights and intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights, of the Service Provider and of third parties.
- The User shall provide true and correct data in the Business Form or the Recruitment Form.
- The User may use the Website only for their own personal use. This means, in particular, that the User must not use the data and any other materials provided in the resources of the Website, whether protected and unprotected by intellectual property rights, for the purposes of conducting business activity.
- The Service Provider represents that all materials and information published on the Website are created and edited with all due diligence.
- The User shall not take any actions that might affect the proper functioning of the Website. In particular, it is forbidden to interfere with the content published on the Website, including the Job Offers.
- It is forbidden to submit content of the […] nature with use of the Website.
- The Service Provider maintains the Website that enables Users, in particular, to:
- browse the content published on the Website, in particular Job Offers, or
- use the Business Form, or
- use the Recruitment Form, or
- use the Job Offer Notification Service.
- The Service Provider provides electronic services for the User free of charge.
- The Agreement on the provision of the services specified in item 4.1.1 hereinabove is concluded upon entering the Website by the User. The Service Provider provides the services specified in item 4.1.1 hereinabove by providing access to the relevant content published on the Website.
- The Agreement on the provision of the Business Form Service is concluded upon completing the Business Form by the User. The Service Provider provides the Business Form service by responding to the question asked in the Form or by contacting the User.
- The Agreement on the provision of the recruitment Form Service is concluded upon completing the Recruitment Form by the User. The Service Provider provides this service by enabling the User to apply to a specific Job Offer. During the provision of the Recruitment Form Service, the Service Provider verifies the suitability of the selected Job Offer for the Application Documents submitted by the User. The Service Provider may contact the User to verify it.
- The Job Offer Notification service is concluded upon completing the Applicant Database Registration Form by the User. The Service Provider provides this service by entering the User into the Database of Applicants maintained by the service Provider. After entering the Application Documents submitted by the User to the database of Applicants, the User will be presented with selected Job Offers of the Clients that match the submitted Application Documents. As part of the Job Offer Notification service, the Service Provider will each time update the data provided in the Application Documents and the information about preferred Job Offers that the User wishes to receive. Notwithstanding the above, the User may, at any time, update their personal data provided in the Application Documents by filling in the Applicant Database registration Form again. The Application Documents submitted in this way shall be treated by the Service Provider as the latest data, to which selected Job Offers will be matched.
- The Service Provider reserves that it is not obliged in any way whatsoever to send Job Offers to Users whose data are recorded in the Database of Applicants not to contact Users in connection with their response to a specific Job Offer.
5. TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT ON PROVIDING ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- They user may terminate the Service Agreement specified in these General Terms and Conditions with immediate effect at any time, without giving a reason.
- In order to terminate the Agreement, the User should notify the Service Provider about their decision in form of a statement (e.g. in writing, delivered by post or by e-mail to the address of the Service Provider specified in item 1.9 of these general Terms and Conditions).
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The User may withdraw from any agreement specified herein, including but not limited to the Business Form and Recruitment Form, without giving reasons, within 14 days after the conclusion of the relevant agreement.
- In order to exercise their right to withdraw from the Agreement, the User should notify the Service Provider about their decision in form of a statement (e.g. in writing, delivered by post or by e-mail to the address of the Service Provider specified in item 1.9 of these general Terms and Conditions).
- The User may use the template withdrawal form that constitutes Appendix No. 1 to these General Terms and Conditions, although this is not obligatory.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, the User should send the notification about exercising their right to withdraw from the Agreement before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
7. HANDLING COMPLAINTS
- Users who have complaints concerning the functioning of the Website may file their complaints by sending an e-mail message to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints, including those related to the provision of electronic services, will be handled immediately, within a period not longer than 14 days after filing the complaint. The User shall receive a response in form of an e-mail message sent to the return e-mail address.
- At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr the User may use the European Internet platform (the ODR platform) to submit the dispute with the Service Provider for settlement. The ODR platform is a multi-lingual, interactive platform that provides services for Users (consumers) who reside in the European Union and entrepreneurs with their registered seats in the EU, who wish to settle the disputes arising from the concluded online sales agreements or service agreements in an amicable manner.
8. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
9. CHANGES TO THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Service Provider may amend these General Terms and Conditions to the extent that has not been agreed individually with each User, due to justified reasons. Justified reasons are considered to be, in particular, the following circumstances:
- any changes to the generally binding provisions of Polish law, insofar such amendment to the regulations modifies the content of these General terms and Conditions or obliges the Service Provider to introduce specific modifications;
- decisions, recommendations, instructions, obligations, or any acts of a similar nature issued by the competent public administration authorities, in particular the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection insofar such acts modify the content of these General terms and Conditions or obliges the Service Provider to introduce specific modifications;
- introducing new functionalities to the Website or modifying their existing scope by the Service Provider; in such event, these general Terms and Conditions may be modified to the extent that refers to such new functionalities;
- introduction of new IT systems or modifications to the existing IT systems by the Service Provider; here, these general Terms and Conditions may be amended to the extent that is objectively necessary and directly related to the introduction or modification of such IT systems;
- issuing court or administrative verdicts which state that contractual clauses similar to those used by the Service Provider may be contrary to the law, including, in particular, the laws on consumer protection; in such event the concluded agreement may be modified provided that, having considered all circumstances of the given case, it may be deemed objectively that the proposed modification will be beneficial from the point of view of an average User;
- if these General Terms and Conditions must be supplemented, specified or modified due to generally binding provisions of Polish law or in order to make it more transparent for consumers; in such event, these General terms and Conditions may be modified to the extent that enables to adapt them to the legal regulations or to make its provisions more transparent.
- The Service Provider shall inform the Users about any modifications by publishing a notification on the Website. The notification should contain, at the minimum:
- the content of the planned modifications to the GTC;
- the effective date of the modifications;
- the consolidated text of the General terms and Conditions after the modifications.
- Any changes to these General Terms and Conditions shall not apply to agreements that were concluded before the effective date of the amendments. Such agreements are regulated by the provisions of the General terms and Conditions as of the date of the statement of will of the User expressing their will to conclude the service agreement.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- These general Terms and Conditions shall become effective on the 27.09.2022.
- In cases not regulated herein, the relevant legal regulations shall apply. In order to avoid any doubts, it is assumed that none of the provisions of these General terms and Conditions limit the statutory rights of the Users under Polish law. If any of the provisions is considered to limit such rights, the relevant legal regulations shall prevail.
- Any disputes arising from these General terms and Conditions that cannot be settled amicably by the User and the Service Provider shall be settled by the competent court.
Appendix No. 1
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT – TEMPLATE FORM
Fill in this form only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement and send it to the address:
Amberstone Associates Sp. z o.o, pl. Jana Henryka Dąbrowskiego 1, 00-057 Warszawa email@example.com
I/We (*) the undersigned hereby inform that I/we (*) wish to withdraw from the agreement on the sales of the following goods (*):
Date of concluding the agreement (*) / delivery (*): ______________________
Full name of the customer(s) (*): ___________________________________________
Address of the customer(s): ___________________________________________________
Signature of the customer(s) (if the form is submitted in hardcopy): __________________________