Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart of its unique culture and solid values our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies.
An important component of its transformation is to set up competency management structures based in Warsaw, Poland having a global scope. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil an executive role of:
Enterprise Architect SAP HANA
based in Warsaw (on-site/remote)
The Supporting Functions Enterprise Architect is a senior leader within the IT and Data organization, participating in strategic planning exercises, program steering committees, and IT and Data leadership programs. This role will also play a critical part in the design, delivery, and optimization of ERP Migration Strategy (ECC to S4/HANA).
In this role, you will become the face of Enterprise Architecture for Supporting Functions IT and Business stakeholders. An expert who is relied upon for their opinion, ability to deliver objective recommendations, and decisive leadership.
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture support efforts for the design, delivery, and optimization of ERP Migration Strategy (ECC to S4/HANA).
- Partner with the Supporting Functions IT organization to set and deliver Enterprise Architecture standards, oversee the Supporting Functions Design Authority process, and deliver on the Supporting Functions IT Roadmap
- Define, Document, and Defend Supporting Functions IT Architectural Principles to be leveraged by all Supporting Functions IT teams in design, delivery, decision making, and vendor relationship management
- Create and maintain capability and technology roadmaps based on deep understanding of business strategy, current state of technology landscape, and future proof design principles
- Apply advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate appropriate solutions for business domains, including setting decision criteria
- Review incoming technology requests for feasibility and alignment to roadmap
- Lead technology modernization projects to optimize technology portfolio investment
- Create and deliver Supporting Functions IT Architecture Strategy aligned Roadmaps
- 10+ years in an Enterprise Architect, Supporting Functions (Finance, HR, and/or ERP) Architect, Supporting Functions Platforms delivery, or Supporting Functions Platforms development leadership role, with strong preference given to candidates with cross-platform, cross-channel, cross-business model (B2C, B2B), and cross-industry experience
- 3+ years in a Senior IT Delivery or Operations support on an S4/HANA implementation OR including a large scale ECC to S4/HANA migration
- Demonstrated advanced/expert knowledge of S4/Hana functionality and functional capabilities
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge/expertise in Architectural Design Principles, Design Thinking, Agile Delivery Methodology, IT Operating Models, and Future Proof Design
- Demonstrated advanced/expert knowledge of the Supporting Functions Technology ecosystem and key Enterprise class platforms
- 5+ years experience with International project work, with strong preference for demonstrated work in a variety or markets in multiple regions
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Enterprise Architecture delivery and documentation methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
- Preferred: B.S. or Masters in IT Discipline
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.