Join the Amberstone Associates team!
We are a strong and experienced brand on the HR consulting market. We are passionate about people and their professional development. We are also hungry to develop ourselves constantly getting better and better in what we have been doing for many years.
Executive Search for us is a philosophy built on the basis of values ??that are important to us. We are obsessed by the idea of creating real value for our clients based not only on our experience and knowledge, but also on ethics and transparency in communication.
We can offer you lots of fun and a great atmosphere together with challenges extremely interesting projects in the top well-known brands. If you feel we could be a good place for you send us your application and meet us on-line or at our Warsaw office.
Executive Search Consultant
(ref. A/ESC), Warsaw
If you would like to:
- bring value and individual capabilities to the team that provides high-quality executive search services in the area of ??new technologies for the largest and most prestigious business organisations
- lead and develop a research team by sharing knowledge and best practices, and thus develop your managerial and / or mentoring competences
- build valuable knowledge and substantive expertise in the most dynamic field of IT and new technologies
- have an impact on business development by building relationships with customers
- be able to shape the rules and scope of cooperation with clienta, create new services and solutions
- learn from the best through training, participation in conferences, discussion panels and other business initiatives
- shape the company’s values ??and culture
You meet the following expectations:
- you are experienced in conducting of executive search / direct search recruitment projects and you enjoy having impact on improving of professional life of others
- you can “sell without selling”, and customers appreciate you for your knowledge and high standards of work
- you are bold, passionate and have an inexhaustible source of positive energy
- you are able to conduct a presentation and negotiate a contract with an English-speaking client
- you have initiative, ideas and you won’t fall asleep until you find a solution
- you are familiar with the saying: “work hard, play hard”
- you like people, you smile at them every day
What we offer:
- work in a team for which people, their talents and individual abilities count
- partnership-based company culture
- interesting trainings and possibility of acquiring substantive knowledge about recruitment techniques, consulting methods as well as verification tools or psychometric tests
- possibility to implement interesting business initiatives
- attractive compensation and perks
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.
Error: Contact form not found.