Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart of its unique culture and solid values our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies.
An important component of its transformation is to set up competency management structures based in Warsaw, Poland having a global scope. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil an executive role of:
Enterprise Architect Data and Analytics
(ref. EAD), Warszawa
The Data and Analytics Enterprise Architect is a senior leader within the IT and Data organization, participating in strategic planning exercises, program steering committees, and IT and Data leadership programs.
In this role, you will become the face of Enterprise Architecture for Data and Analytics IT and Business stakeholders. An expert who is relied upon for their opinion, ability to deliver objective recommendations, and decisive leadership.
In this truly Global role, the Data and Analytics EA will engage with IT and Business stakeholders at the market, region, and global level.
- Partner with the Data and Analytics IT organization to set and deliver Enterprise Architecture standards, oversee the Data and Analytics Design Authority process, and deliver on the Data and Analytics IT Roadmap
- Define, Document, and Defend Data and Analytics IT Architectural Principles to be leveraged by all Data and Analytics IT teams in design, delivery, decision making, and vendor relationship management
- Create and maintain capability and technology roadmaps based on deep understanding of business strategy, current state of technology landscape, and future proof design principles
- Apply advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate appropriate solutions for business domains, including setting decision criteria
- Review incoming technology requests for feasibility and alignment to roadmap
- Lead technology modernization projects to optimize technology portfolio investment
- Create and deliver Data and Analytics IT Architecture Strategy aligned Roadmaps
- Required: 10+ years in an Enterprise Architect, Data Architect, Data Science, Data and Analytics Platforms delivery, or Data and Analytics Platforms development leadership role, with strong preference given to candidates with cross-platform, cross-channel, cross-business model (B2C, B2B), and cross-industry experience
- Required: Demonstrated advanced knowledge/expertise in Architectural Design Principles, Design Thinking, Agile Delivery Methodology, IT Operating Models, and Future Proof Design
- Required: 3+ years applied experience with Cloud based Data Lake and Data Warehouse delivery and management
- Required: Demonstrated advanced/expert knowledge of the Data and Analytics Technology ecosystem and key Enterprise class platforms
- Preferred: 5+ years experience with International project work, with strong preference for demonstrated work in a variety or markets in multiple regions
- Preferred: Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Enterprise Architecture delivery and documentation methodologies (e.g. TOGAF)
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.