Our current client is well-recognized financial services company for which we are seeking experienced candidate for the position of Digital Transformation Lead ? Programme Manager. The successful candidate will take the programme lead in managing the implementation of 3-5 strategic buisness initiatives and ensuring the digital transformation programme is delivered at the highest level. The role is based in Warsaw.
Digital Transformation Lead ? Programme Manager
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead the programme by supporting of multiple project workstreams and manage overall programme activities, plans and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstream leads / business owners / vendors / consultants through the sourcing competencies.
- Drive day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate high level information to stakeholders.
- Build and maintain effective partnership with vendors and consultants.
The skills we need:
- Proven ability to work across complex international organization with strong local approach
- Demonstration of commerciality with strong business and technological acumen
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions
- Delivery of large scale complex programmes at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Great leadership experience
- Proven implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience
Our client offers permanent contract of employment or interim contract and an individual package depends on employment agreement. If your are interested please submit your resume using the form below. Let us consider your candidature also for future assignments.