Our client is an organization in a highly specialized industry, in the process of digital product transformation. Currently, after acquisitions, the company has become an unquestionable leader in its industry. Due to ambitious product development plans and a newly established technology hub, the company is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of
Chief Technology Officer
(ref. CTO), Warsaw/Remote
- Managing and driving value from technology;
- Developing and driving the product and technology roadmap;
- Driving at pace the quality, quantity and cadence of software engineering, ensuring standards and best practices are maintained or exceeded;
- Communicating the vision, strategy and roadmaps across the business and bring stakeholders along;
- Hiring, building, growing, and developing high-performing technical teams. Creating an amazing tech culture with an excellent reputation;
- Design an evolving yet pragmatic operating model, working out how to structure teams for maximum effectiveness, knowing what to outsource and what to insource in to get the best return on their technology investment;
- Establishing the company?s technology vision and leading all aspects of technology platform development covering product proposition, technical development and value exploitation by harnessing digital skills such as Data Analytics, SEO and Social Amplification;
- Staying ahead of innovations in platform, product, technology and social behaviour and developing plans that support the business;
- Leading the development of all digital technology initiatives, including the core platform as well as mobile, apps, web, transactional/e-commerce and tablet;
- Establishing what is required from a digital planning and development perspective and ensuring the resources and expertise are in place to deliver this to deadline and budget;
- Building out capability (people & platforms) in Poland, but also making them available for sharing with other countries;
- Being a key member of the International Technology Leadership Team, developing strategy and capability.
- Proven experience of leading technology delivery teams ideally within a content environment and/or a transactional business;
- Experience managing large software development teams;
- Experience of successfully delivering technology strategies in a mobile first environment;
- Strong leadership and ability to build and galvanise high performing teams with significant scale;
- Creativity and innovation in order to help drive the business forward;
- Understanding the product development process;
- Leading and collaborating successfully with product teams;
- ?Hands-on? approach to software engineering, architecture and management, in addition to bringing a strategic mindset and thinking;
- Developing high performing scrum teams and establishing a strong culture of agile development and continuous improvement;
- Outstanding influencing and stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to set and manage priorities rigorously;
- Being familiar with information security and risk management;
- Being capable of integrating acquisitions and leading the tech due diligence for M&A.
- Company car or car allowance;
- Private VIP medical care;
- Annual bonus;
- Opportunity for growth in a company that is the undisputed market leader;
- Remote work.
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.