Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with a leading position in its industry in Poland. By providing both online and offline services to its customers, the company is continually shaping its technological landscape towards efficient digital processes and innovative solutions to serve its customers even better. Our client is looking for a senior manager who will be able to lead the team reaching the next level in data analytics.
Senior Manager – Data
(ref. SMD), Warszawa
- Management of data analytics initiatives
- Supervision of data governance policy designing and implementation
- Developing the use of Machine Learning and Data Science – technology, architecture, generation and maintenance model
- Supervision of data warehouse maintenance and development
- Cooperation with other business divisions to educate and promote data driven company concept
- Oversee consistency and accuracy of reporting and analytics
- Supervision of data security (technological and business)
- Implementing of new data-driven innovative solutions to increase competitiveness and reach business objectives
- Relevant experience on data managerial positions (background from retail, FMCG, e-commerce & rapidly changing work environments preferred)
- Experience in leading of data-related commercial projects
- Familiarity with current data analytic approaches and techniques
- Team management experience
- Ability to assess the business case for IT initiatives
- Very good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Positive attitude towards internal and external customers
- Initiative and commitment to work
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.