Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart of its unique culture and solid values our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies.
An important component of its transformation is to set up competency management structures based in Warsaw, Poland. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil an executive role of:
Regional Technology Success Director
(ref. RTSD), Warszawa
- You will have a key role in promoting of technology products and their roadmaps across the organisation
- You will be acting as a business partner and facilitator between regional and CTO organisation, consolidating and driving financials, project portfolio, crisis escalation and key operations for CTO in the region.
- You will be supporting the definition and implementation of the CTO roadmap relevant to the region and shares the regional agenda.
- You will act as a technology catalyst able to popularize technology trends and innovation insights for the regional organisation in processes such as HR, legal administration, resource sourcing and vendor management
- you will have an impact on business results by driving performance of the region and CTO in infrastructure and operations related activities, incl innovation agenda and business critical application continuity.
- working in Agile framework and devlivery model you will be interacting with technology processes, products & standards related with the CTO organisation (e.g.: IT Ops Delivery, Service Mgmt., FinOps, BCP/DR).
- you will be collaborating with leadership across products and chapter teams to drive performant and innovative IT delivery for the region.
- Bachelor?s degree
- 15+ years of experience in technology related areas
- International executive position experience related to IT business partnering
- Multi cultural mindset and awareness
- General Technology market expertise and its business value
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks & delivery models
- Mastery of practical/technical knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Conflict management and problem solving skills
- Very strong communication & influencing skills
- Financial management skills
- Fluency in English
- Work in an international team dedicated to make impact on whole organisation
- A highly competitive salary and bonus
- Private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card
- A company car
- Hybrid way of working
What we offer:
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.