Our client is a Swiss company which operates on financial market offering comprehensive services on a global scale in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions.
We are currently seeking for Head of Shared Services Center to build up and lead the SSC structures in Warsaw.
Head of Shared Services Center
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Create and lead the shared service center Poland, execute against goals with all necessary competencies, including full budget responsibility
- Ensure a costumer oriented and competent local management team
- Further develop the service delivery strategy and continuously enhance processes
- Plan, assign, and monitor work tasks for optimum efficiency
- Implement processes and projects to ensure the technical and business environment to agreed quality
- Represent the Shared Service Center towards local authorities and local staff
- Coordinate and lead negotiations with local unions; regularly liaise with local authorities
- Responsible for local tax compliance towards the authorities according to local law, supported by headquarter tax team
- University Degree, preferably in Business or IT
- Approximately 10 years of management experience, preferably from the financial or technology industries
- Brings along experience in building up near-/offshoring centers in Poland
- Leader with good leadership skills, people management skills and strong business mindset
- Has been part of driving organizational change processes
- Good communication and moderation techniques
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Flexible mind set, open to change and different cultural backgrounds
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Good spoken and written skills of German
Our Client offers a great opportunity to create the new structure from scratch, being a part of a stable and growing organization.
What do you need to apply?
- Please fill in the application form below
- Submit your CV in English
Please note, that we reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.