Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart of its unique culture and solid values our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies.
An important component of its transformation is to set up competency management structures based in Warsaw, Poland having a global scope. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil an executive role of:
Global CTO Office Tribe Leader
(ref. GCTOtl), Warszawa
As Tribe Leader, you partner with the customers and in agreement with the CTO, build the strategies of your product ranges and holds it within your tribe’s teams. You pilot the tribe and its operational results, while optimizing the creation of value. You are responsible for user satisfaction regarding the products within your portfolio. You promote and drive the strategic IT & Data agenda forward.
As Tribe Leader you will have the following responsibilities:
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision
- Embodies the business vision, MVP, and all business-related aspects of the product for the Agile Team
- Defines the strategic vision for the products and translates it into a roadmap for the tribe
- Defines product teams and platforms, and their delivery model in order to determine the production of value
- Is responsible for creating a productive and innovative environment for the squads, while ensuring coherence and a consistent delivery
- Builds the tribe’s roadmap in collaboration with her/his clients and transversal entities (e.g.: architects)
- Has a sufficient knowledge of the technical specificities of the products in scope.
- Ensures consistency and timeliness in the delivery of related products
- Co-lead and develop an inclusive, diverse and innovative GTI organisation
Impact on Business Results
- Responsible for the consolidated P&L of the products within the tribe.
- Maximizes value by efficiently developing the right products and arbitrating among customers’ requests and needs.
- Through strong processes mastery and products; build capability to sustain business continuity and performance that impacts business results positively
Process & Projects
- Technology processes & products related with the tribe’s scope (e.g.: IT Ops Delivery, Service Management, FinOps, BCP/DRP,..).
- Agile Framework and delivery model
- Knowledge in transversal processes such as demand & portefolio management, service management, agile practice, communication and financials (budget, recharge, finops).
- Ensure portfolio management and financials at GTI and regional level
- Drive CTO organisation agile framework and ensure its adoption, incl OKR, product definition, kpis,…
- Manages and ensures delivery throughout the multiple squads under his/her responsibility, directly manages the tribe’s product managers and/or product owners. As servant leader, indirectly manages the squads within his/her scope.
- Works with distributed and/or partially distributed teams, assessing and addressing the challenges presented by that context (International and geographically distributed squad members, stakeholders, and customers).
- Ability to work transversally and by influence
Your main stakeholders will be:
- Markets, functions and commons stakeholders
- IT & Data VPs & Directors / IT & Data Regional VPs & Directors
- Peer tribe leaders, chapter directors & leaders, product managers & product owners. product teams
- Business partners (HRBPs, Controlling)
- Technology leading companies and suppliers
- Service providers
- Industry network and peers
- At least 15 years of experience in the technology related field.
- Process and organization driven, strive for processes that serve the organization and its performance
- Ability to lead different delivery models, with a preferable experience of Agile frameworks
- Ability to manage very high intensity problems
- Mastery of practical/technical knowledge
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Very strong communication & influencing skills; ability to simplify complex topics to senior leadership and focus on business value understanding.
- Fluent in English
- Travel expected to meet internal stakeholders and key partners on sites.
- Relevant experience on data managerial positions (background from retail, FMCG, e-commerce & rapidly changing work environments preferred)
- Experience in leading of data-related commercial projects
- Familiarity with current data analytic approaches and techniques
- Team management experience
- Ability to assess the business case for IT initiatives
- Very good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Positive attitude towards internal and external customers
- Initiative and commitment to work
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.