Our client is one of the leading worldwide FMCG companies having global and local brands in its portfolio. Apart of its unique culture and solid values our client puts lots of effort towards innovation based on digital technologies.
An important component of its transformation is to set up competency management structures based in Warsaw, Poland. Therefore, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfil an executive role of:
(ref. EA), Warszawa
- to create technology roadmaps based on solid understanding of business strategy, current state of technology landscape
- to shape, define, socialise and maintain an enterprise-wide target architecture for particular domains
- to apply advanced knowledge of the business and IT architecture principles to identify and evaluate appropriate solutions for business domains
- to review incoming technology requests for feasibility and alignment to roadmap
- to optimise through reduction of overlapping technology and processes harmonisation
- to act as a leader of technical and architectural teams
- Bachelor?s degree
- 10+ years of experience in development with a focus on architecture
- Demonstrated proficiency defining the highly complex technology planning strategies for all domain objectives, architectural principles, goals and standards across the business
- Understanding of one of corporate domains (Corporate Functions, ERP technologies and processes, HR, Enterprise Planning, Supply Chain).
- Excellent communication skill on all levels
- Fluency in English
- Work in an international team dedicated to make impact on whole organisation
- A highly competitive salary and bonus
- Private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card
- A company car
- Hybrid way of working
What we offer:
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.