Our client is a global beverage company with a unique variety of product portfolio. The company employs over 18000 employees globally (including 500 in Poland) and is a leader in premium products. It covers whole process of manufacturing, distribution and sales for both – local and international brands.
Due to the changes in regional marketing strategy a new structures responsible for company’s digital presence are being created. We are looking for a candidate for newly created position of
Digital Marketing Director CE
Main duties of a person holding this position will include:
- Co-creation of the regional digital marketing presence strategy being a part of company’s digital transformation process, preparation of a roadmap and its implementation, adjusting the strategy for particular individual brands or group of brands;
- Being a leader and evangelist of digital presence within organization, inspiring and driving digital approach within commercial teams as well as sharing best practices across markets by overseeing the process of trainings;
- Close cooperation with newly created Digital Center of Excellence;
- Suggesting solutions and driving implementation of digital media campaigns, e-CRM, new technology platforms, digital data analysis, data gathering and protection according to GDPR and other aspects of digital marketing presence;
- Suggesting and overseeing measurable key performance indicators for digital to prove digital impact and traffic and to drive efficiency and effectiveness;
- Manage and develop a team of 6 Digital Managers across the region
- Close cooperation with company’s regional Marketing Director and CEO.
Key criteria for candidates applying for this position are:
- Higher degree (Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree), Marketing-related studies and MBA will be a plus;
- Approximately 7 years of professional experience in position related to strategic digital management;
- Experience in regional role including managing digital strategy across different markets ideally CE market;
- Experience from FMCG companies will be a plus;
- Full understanding of digital campaigns measurement process and tools, knowledge of the digital media planning and buying process and best and up-to-date practices
- Understanding the role of data in the process of driving organization into digital wise company, knowledge of data sources, acquaintance with areas such as consumer profiles, segmentation, data tagging as well as digital data protection;
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM solutions, their abilities and functionalities;
- Set of soft skills: leadership, negotiation, result orientation, creativity and forward-thinking mindset, strong organization and multi-tasking skills, knowledge in action with pragmatic approach to problem solving. Building and maintaining relationships.
Our client offers:
- opportunity to participate in the organization with a well-recognized brand and a global presence
- well defined career path
- Friendly and open company culture
- excellent conditions for self-development
- competitive salary and perks
Please apply using the form below. We will answer to selected applicants.