We have an interesting opportunity for a successful digital transformation leader. Working for well-recognized financial services company we are looking for Chief Information Officer / Member of the Board based in Warsaw.
CIO/Board Member/Digital Transformation
WarsawThis role is responsible for shaping new business strategy through modern technologies and people. The new CIO will be responsible for managing digitalization roadmap and transform organization increasing digital capabilities, build more fluid IT, integration for straight-through processing, and increased demand for business process management and security. This person will be driving digital capabilities development agenda across company.
- You should have an experience in leading sizable technology department, preferably in the financial services sector or telco
- Have an experience in shaping business landscape through technology on strategic and operational level
- Have proven digital transformation and change management experience and attitude
- Experience in working in an international context with matrix structures and large scale teams (proficiency in English is a must)
- Great leadership skills and ability to inspire people to implementing changes, increasing efficiency, improving results and achieving ambitious goals.