We are happy to announce that our client, well-recognized financial company, which is undergoing significant transformation into much more digital and client-centric direction, is looking for IT Director. The successful candidate will take responsibility for end-to-end IT services delivery of b2b value stream (corporate clients) in dev-sec-ops approach. The role is based in Warsaw.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports the implementation of the company’s strategy by providing business value throughout IT projects delivery (corporate clients value stream)
- She/He is responsible for overall quality of IT services, timely delivery, IT architecture, budget optimization, security of IT solutions, projects implementation & managing of IT suppliers
- She/He is the major partner for her/his peer in the business area
- Lead ~70 people team
The skills we need:
- Proven ability to manage IT value stream in dev-sec-ops approach (working with b2b/corporate clients, value stream is welcome)
- Demonstration of commerciality with strong business and technological acumen
- Focus on delivery in high standards of quality, business value and company culture
- Great leadership experience
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business partners
Our client offers permanent contract of employment and managerial package.
If you are interested please submit your resume using the form below. Please let us consider your candidature for future assignments also. We will answer to selected applicants.