Our client is a multinational company in the food and beverage industry. It has a global presence and offers a wide range of products. The company is known for its focus on health and sustainability, and it has a diverse portfolio that caters to various consumer needs. With its strong brand reputation, the company has established itself as a key player in the industry.
Our client has a global presence in over 20 countries with over 200 OT sites. Cybersecurity in IT and OT sites is one of the top IT & Data priorities. Therefore our client is looking for a senior executive ready to provide leadership to Cybersecurity programs execution in these joint areas.
Global Head of Operational Security
(Warsaw / hybrid)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Strategic senior leadership role working directly with the Group CTO.
- Partnering with customers and the CISO to shape and execute the company’s cybersecurity transformation in IT and OT.
- Responsible for building and executing strategies in line with IT & Data ambitions.
- Leading dedicated teams and operations, focusing on value creation, operational results, and user satisfaction.
- Promoting collaboration, agile mindset, and innovation with Manufacturing teams and IT & Data teams.
- Endorsing the business strategy and defining the strategic vision for products within the company.
- Managing and securing IT/OT sites, ensuring cybersecurity assets, network security, and compliance with cybersecurity standards.
- Managing IT/OT products, engaging with stakeholders to capture needs, setting vision and strategy, and implementing best-in-class infrastructure and products.
- Defining the organization of the IT/OT area, including technology processes, product teams, and delivery models.
- Managing IT/OT workforce and budget, responsible for P&L of products and developing sourcing strategies.
- Leading a team of internal resources, external resources, and Managed Service Providers (MSP) in product development and operations.
- Responsible for operational security products, supporting digital transformation, ensuring secure access to IT resources, and implementing security best practices.
- Responsible for IT/OT products in the company’s factories, enabling digital transformation, improving security maturity, and managing operational security and infrastructures.
- Experience in executive roles with a focus on operational security in an international context.
- At least 15 years of experience in the technology related field, ideally in the cybersecurity operations and a proven experience in IT/OT.
- Understanding of manufacturing and OT processes.
- Technology market experience in infrastructure fields (network, cloud computing, complex IT/IS architecture, operational security…).
- Ability to lead different delivery models, with a preferable experience of Agile frameworks.
- Ability to engage stakeholders and lead large scale IT programs in a worldwide environment.
- Ability to manage very high intensity problems.
- Mastery of practical/technical knowledge.
- Excellent vendor management skills.
- Strong communication & influencing skills.
- Fluent in English.