On behalf of our Client, international commercial Bank, one of the top financial institutions in Poland, we are looking for qualified candidates for the position of:
IT Strategy Director
based in Krakow
What are the key responsibilities and challenges on this position?
- Defining of IT strategy
- Designing of new technical and functional solutions for the business
- Managing a great team of IT experts
- Maintaining of relations with IT partners and vendors
- Searching for new, innovate ideas and solutions specially in the area of digital transformation, advanced analysis, innovation and cloud services
- Global coordination of IT events and communication activities
- Controlling of IT budget
What do you need to be successful in this recruitment?
- Master degree in the area of IT sciences and systems, telecommunications or/and management
- A track record of success working for an complex IT environment at least for 10 years, including 5 years on top managerial positions
- Experience in defining IT strategy (preferably within financial institutions) or providing IT strategy consulting services for commercial organizations, managing strategic projects or/and defining IT architecture
- Strong strategic thinking and interpersonal skills coupled with a problem solving, out of the box thinking and business acumen
- Great recognition of innovation and new technology landscape (vendors, concepts, benchmark implementations)
- Knowledge of ITIL, TOGAF (preferably certification)
- Full working proficiency in English
Our Client offers opportunity for professional development within dynamic environment strongly focused on innovation, especially in the area of digital and big data services. The role ensures friendly, cooperative company culture, relevant salary and social package.
What do you need to apply?
- Please fill in the application form below
- Submit your CV in English