We have a pleasure to work for one of the most valuable global brands and the company with a unique culture and highly innovative approach. Having a global presence and Silicon Valley based innovation center our client has a leading position in retail ? franchised business in many countries including Poland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic manager able to move business development even further by improving and implementing new technologies both in-house and across the company partners.
(ref. ITD), Warszawa
- Managing assigned technology team and its operations including people leadership, planning, financials, strategic direction, deployment and operation of technology products and services on the Polish market
- Managing pro-active selection, adoption, implementation, and value realization of technology solutions
- Leading testing, localization, deployment and support of franchise and office technology
- Managing requirements, business cases, evaluation and selection of technologies and services
- Managing IT projects, ensuring the time management and cost /price investment accuracy
- Identifying opportunities to leverage solutions and drive standardization, searching for and proposing innovation and new application
- Recognizing and communicating areas of opportunity for product and service improvement
- Managing cooperation with technology resources, both internal and external partners, franchise community and stakeholders
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Technology department to deliver goals of the technology plan
- Developing, motivating and managing the performance of individuals within the team
- Defining job roles, recruiting and training Technology team resources, ensuring key roles have a succession plan in place
- Managing the cooperation with external partner and the 3rd parties
- Ensuring the transparency of the communication with the license partners
- Minimum 5-years-experience in the leading/managerial position in IT/ technology, ideally in technologically advanced FMCG or retail company
- Proven team management experience
- Fluency in English
- Driving License
- Strategic and leadership competencies
- Analytical way of thinking<
- Good communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Impact on local and global organization development by implementing new technologies and innovation visible and tangible for customers
- A highly competitive salary and bonus
- Company car and perks
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.