Our client is one of the leading market players from a highly specialised industry. The company has a leading position in Poland and is consequently developing its capabilities across Europe. Technology is a key component of building its competitive advantage by implementing new solutions, and transforming to digital way of working. The company is focused on its R&D and innovation management to create cutting edge specialized products for its worldwide customers.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to fulfill the highest executive role responsible for its information technologies and digital aspects. The position is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Head of IT & Digital
(ref. HITD), Warszawa
- Develop the strategy of the IT function with responsibility for its implementation and execution across the Group;
- Manage and co-ordinate regional and local IT function, striving to ensure high quality improvement in IT systems and process management, in close cooperation with local IT departments, ensuring cooperation within the company network;
- Maintain relation with key internal stakeholders concerning IT strategy and current business needs;
- Manage strategic cooperation with external IT consulting and systems providers;
- Elaborate IT investment needs, prepare capital approval requests in line with company approval process, and monitor execution in line with approved budgets and timelines;
- Supervise effective project management of new technologies in accordance with investments plan to enable support business actual needs with proper decisions related to starting or stopping the project in cases related to special needs or threats;
- Ensure proper data security and information system infrastructure;
- Ensure transparent and measurable targets within IT operations team combined with clearly defined roles and responsibilities;
- Ensure all IT related issues are being properly addressed and secured with effective use of possessed resources (human as well as equipment resources) to maximize profits from conducted activities;
- Provide maximum efficiency, flexibility and customer service across company all functions;
- Focus on the business, to lead the innovation and systems development and provide support for appropriate global IT best practice identification and implementation of principles and processes to deliver IT operational excellence;
- Manage, motivate and develop the team with emphasis put on joint work, knowledge sharing and creating the common goals organization
- Drive and supervise all digitization activities, including the development of a digitalization transformation strategy and roadmap in close cooperation with the business owners
- Identify initiatives that will help to implement the chosen strategy and manage digital transformation projects
- Create the communication strategy, especially regarding the vision of the transformation, its course and expected results
- Over 10 years of relevant professional experience with minimum 5 years in managerial role with responsibility for overall management of company IT operations
- Experience in working in international and multidisciplinary environment in Poland; experience of working in CEE or Western Europe considered as an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and modern technologies and current worldwide IT and high tech trends;
- Experience in managing complex projects with excellent conceptual thinking and ability to understand process driven business environment as well as in the acquisition or reorganization phase;
- Exceptional expertise in digital technologies such as AI, ML and RPA
- Strong business acumen and understanding how digital solutions can enable and enhance business processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-confident, able to interact at high level;
- High personal and business integrity and ethics with uncompromising standards with problem solving approach and prioritization in the efficient decision making;
- Strong leadership and people management skills that focus on teamwork and building alliances and communicating visions;
- Quick learner, strong result driven personality, a high level of enthusiasm
- Fluent English and Polish.
If you are interested in participating in the recruitment process, please send your CV using the form below.
We invite you to send applications with an appropriate clause allowing the processing of personal data. We kindly inform you that we will contact selected candidates.