Our client is a global beverage company with a unique variety of product portfolio. The company employs over 18000 employees globally (including 500 in Poland) and is a leader in premium products. It covers whole process of manufacturing, distribution and sales for both – local and international brands.
In result of global marketing transformation, the new roles have been introduced in order to build even stronger closeness with the consumers. Poland as one of the key markets need a strong leader able to adjust global strategy to local requirements, culture and trends.
Marketing Content Manager
Main duties of a person holding this position will include:
- Delivering overall brand strategy for Polish market in line with global guidance
- Providing global brand authorities with local impact based on Polish market characteristics
- Planning and supervision of execution of brand activation activities and campaigns in collaboration with global and local agencies and internal resources
- Develop impactful content based on fact and figures adequate to Polish market
- Collaborating simultaneously with the company’s regional marketing communication authorities and a local CMO
- Influencing marketing activities driven on similar markets in surrounding countries to share experiences and use synergies
Key criteria for candidates applying for this position are:
- Higher degree (Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree), Marketing-related studies
- Experience in position related to strategic marketing content management in agency or at client side;
- Experience in leading of marketing campaigns of international brands related to Polish market
- Familiarity to Polish consumer market characteristics, consumer behaviors and cultural aspects
- Experience in collaborating with multiple global and local stakeholders, including agencies
- Fluency in English and in Polish
- Set of soft skills: leadership, negotiation, result orientation, creativity and forward-thinking mindset, strong organization and multi-tasking skills, knowledge in action with pragmatic approach to problem solving. Building and maintaining relationships.
Our client offers:
- opportunity to participate in the organization with a well-recognized brand and a global presence
- friendly and open company culture
- excellent conditions for self-development
- competitive salary and perks
Please apply using the form below. We will answer to selected applicants.